troll master

tlr426

I got a troll master that I will be installing this winter on my boat. My question is do you guys run your wires up to the helm and leave the controller on your boat all winter. Or do you run it some were to remove it and the wires every winter? Usually I pull all my electonics off the boat for the winter but this doesn't appear to be an easy option with the troll master.

I have the Trollmaster pro 2......it came with a tiny electrical connector near the servo motor. I disconnect it under the kicker engine cowling and leave the main control cord and control box right on the boat.

At year three I did have a problem with the small connector and installed (soldered) a larger heavy-duty waterproof generic trailer connector

My troll master has a plug in for the control head at the helm. It plugs into the bottom of it. Just pull it and take the control head inside the house for me. Be sure to run your wires under the cowl of the kicker away from ignition wires. It caused interference with mine. Moved the wires and no problem.