Yotes

I just watched that video yesterday..... Chrome..... Anybody know what kind of dogs those are? I'm thinking greyhounds.... Very cool

i think they are a type of afghan hound or something similar

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just watched that video yesterday..... Chrome..... Anybody know what kind of dogs those are? I'm thinking greyhounds.... Very cool

Yeah something like a wire hair. Either way they were freaking fast.

I think they are Scottish Deer Hound similar to the greyhound.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&espv=2&q=scottish+deerhound&oq=scottish+&gs_l=serp.1.1.0i67l5j0j0i131j0l3.2769.4523.0.6463.9.9.0.0.0.0.111.724.8j1.9.0..3..0...1.1.64.serp..0.9.713.0x0KRp1M9oo

Edited by Chas0218

Some people have to spend big money to dig for gold, whaler got a gold mine on top the ground!!! Makes for some nice gas money come fishing season. What an awesome thing you have going on there!!!

Thanks Bill, the pup is coming along. ..... we've chased some fox there but no coyotes yet...... they're there, we just haven't been there when they are. 

Seems like the coyotes are starting to show themselves more now, and we had a pair together yesterday. The winter's been easy so far. I've never seen so much fat on them.......

Got an alarm from harbor freight and it seems to be working!! Have a bait pile 200 plus yards behind the house and it is going crazy tonight while I'm stuck at work! Going to add some more deer parts to it tomorrow and hope they come back!

Hoping to hear the alarm go off tonight.