Yotes

Same yote as last night just came through again. Things a pig. Hope to get a shot but so far it just doesn't like the light.

Might have to try a different approach with that guy, sounds like he might have been stung buy the white light, I'm sure your using red, or need a good clear moon lit sky and a good telescope with a 50mil bell, what the hell am I telling you for, you shot more yote off your pile than I have in my life!!!!, he"ll screw up, balls in your court!!! Please post pic. It's been pretty lame with posts lately. Pap.

If he's to that stage in his life, could be a Alfa male, those guys gave me the green weiner. I hate when the big male comes first. If you guys get this snow like the weather channel shows, that might give you the opportunity you've been waiting for!! Post a pic. Whaler1

Had one at 9 pm and 4am on the bait but took off as soon as we lit them up. I just have to be patient. Will post a pic as soon as we whack another. If I get home before dark I will pull the chip and post a pic if there is an interesting one.

Yote out last night twice and again at 6 this morning. Couldn't get a shot. Plus too many skunks, possums and a fox.

Maybe tonight (or early am) we will get a shot.

Have had 2 yotes on the pile tonight! Shot at both n not sure if I have hit either!! Also had a fox come by between the yotes. And a racoon. Before them all. Will update in the morn if I got either. I Borrowed my cousins 22-250 to try out. Should of stuck with my a/r! The 2nd yote was a big boy!

Edited by machzrcr