Yotes

By crowded I mean a set that guides them too much or has too much backing. It can be slight. A gray fox will go in a cubby, a red very seldom, a yote almost never. Yotes like to see past the set so you don't want it too tight to brush or a goldenrod field. They are all smart but the yote is nervous on steroids.

So after three nights with no action my son checked the fresh deer outback. The freaking motion detector wasn't working. Deer has been getting hammered after all. Hopefully be back online tonight. post-150305-14520115501845_thumb.jpg

That's AWESOME whaler1, I had that happen to me a few years ago when a yote flew out of the wooded area and sat down real close I smoked him with a 3 1/2" dead coyote using a 12 bore and another stayed at the woods line my triple Duce "222" with light up recitals made for lights out, my brother who's no longer with us due to cancer was so exited we called it a night stopped at old bar and had a toast to our first double. What a great night!! Congrats to your double also. PAP