Yotes

That's AWESOME whaler1, I had that happen to me a few years ago when a yote flew out of the wooded area and sat down real close I smoked him with a 3 1/2" dead coyote using a 12 bore and another stayed at the woods line my triple Duce "222" with light up recitals made for lights out, my brother who's no longer with us due to cancer was so exited we called it a night stopped at old bar and had a toast to our first double. What a great night!! Congrats to your double also. PAP

Great stuff Pap! Sorry about your brother. Nice that you have some great memories.

Her cousin was visiting from Tampa. They're watching a movie when the alarm went off. Needless to say she thought the whole thing was crazy.

.17 is awesome on fox. No blood at all. No idea where she hit it. post-150305-14527300082416_thumb.jpg

Her cousin was visiting from Tampa. They're watching a movie when the alarm went off. Needless to say she thought the whole thing was crazy.

.17 is awesome on fox. No blood at all. No idea where she hit it. post-150305-14527300082416_thumb.jpg

That's awsome!! Never set traps before.... I gotta find a trapping course not far from auburn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Where abouts are you looking, I am also looking for a course.

The ladies certainly don't look like they had hunting attire on, both good looking gals, the fox is nice also. I hope you have a big stick dad!!!

No need for hunting clothes Pap, the bait pile is in the back yard with a wireless motion detector.  When the alarm sounds, we shoot them out the bedroom window.

No need for hunting clothes Pap, the bait pile is in the back yard with a wireless motion detector.  When the alarm sounds, we shoot them out the bedroom window.[/quote
No need for hunting clothes Pap, the bait pile is in the back yard with a wireless motion detector.  When the alarm sounds, we shoot them out the bedroom window.

Yea Whaler that's what I was getting at. lLOL. I think that's great. My kind of peple!!!!

Whaler ?? You must have a lot of predators out back? Is there a swamp or large track of land or farm area? Just wondering more about your setup!!

Great job kids!!!

Willy I'm on the southwest corner of Braddocks Bay. Lots of marsh and red brush. Great habitat for predators.

Whaler I see you guys stay busy with them predators. I am on a mountain and I have a motion sensor on bait myself!! But have had nothing but crows all day. And at night it is dead no motion. Lol.

I hope you get one Willy!

Whaler that's a pretty ruff looking yote!!

What do you do with all the fur you get

I give them to a friend of mine.  He skins them and sells them. Usually nets out plus or minus a grand every year from our back yard. 

I've been doing this for seven years, since I bought this house. The first year I lived here I arrowed a nice buck just before dark. Found it the next morning and it was hammered. I've been shooting them ever since.

I pulled the chip on the deer this morning after a few weeks over the deer. It's amazing how many coyotes and fox are in the area. Perfect habitat I guess. Seems like there's more all the time. I used to have a lot more turkeys around but if anything I think the small game population is declining. Oh well, going to keep shooting.