Post #1000

Well I've been a part of this great site for three and a half years now. I want to say thanks so much for all the great guys n gals that have shared their fishing knowledge. As a kid in the 70's n 80's fishing was to me a huge endeavor that only the "old guys" knew about and for me I was hooked when one of my friends dad took me trolling for the first time. His paper graph was so cool and we caught fish, big fish too. I could have saved years of failure if this site was available back then. My learning was because of luck or failure. I still have lots of things to learn but this site has an amazing brotherhood that I have learned from and am hooked on. Thank you to the originator! Thank you to all the great fishermen that share their posts. Happy New year and catch em up in 2016!

John Wild

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You are certainly a valuable part of that sharing process John and it is very gratifying to see folks like you interacting and sharing their insights and experiences on this wonderful  platform for comparing notes and sharing in this great sport of ours. Happy New Year to you and to all the other great folks who frequent this website. A special thanks also to the charter guys who share their knowledge and experience with others here where many other folks might be reluctant to do so. LOU is a potential goldmine of information for all of us to share in. Happy New Years to all of my fellow fishermen and tight lines to all in the upcoming season. Les

I don't know how one could say anything better than what has already been said, you guys nailed it to a "T" God Bless us all and to all a Happy New. PAP