Sold / Closed Full Trolling Setups For Sale Trout/Salmon list of equipment below

I recently sold my boat and need to sell all my trolling inventory. I mean everything will be sold and no lowballers as my gear is top notch equipment. I have everything - Rigger combos, Wire combos, Copper combos, Trout combos and so on. I have Otter boats double keeled. To many spoons to list including NK's, Stingers, Moonshines and so on. I also have storage cases full of Spin Doctors, Pro Troll and Stinger 8" boards. also Big Wheenie boards and a few 11' boards as well. Most rod combos are Daiwa Accu-Depth rods with Okuma Convector reels. To many items to take pics of and to ship. I am willing to meet up within reasonable distance of Henrietta NY.

The best way for me to do this is to leave my number and just call me or text or respond to ad with what your looking for specifically and I will take pics and come up with a price. I will tell you as a whole its about $5-$6000 worth or gear as it sits as I spent over $10,000 new. All gear is only 1-2 years old My cell Number is 585-314-4199 Tom I accept PayPal and can ship as well [email protected]

Edited by Sea-IV

Yah I thought about it but it's just way to much gear to bring all the way to Niagra and I think more damage would be done plus I don't think it fit in my truck. It took 3 trips to unload boat, I was a hoarder to say the least.

Ok gonna try and Break this down. PayPal Accepted send to rgizmo2001@yahoo

I have 1 Dreamweaver Flasher box full of 8' Stinger and Pro Troll flashers $$75

Also have some custom BayRats in ASB Mustard 3 sizes and not many available left $5 each

1 set of Rivera Double Ski Planer boards never used $50

IF PAYING ME THROUGH PAYPAL SEND IT AS A GIFT

I already paid my fees and tax and now PayPal taking a cut

LET ME KNOW I CAN TAKE PICS AND SEND THEM TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN GET THREW THE MAZE OF GEAR

Edited by Sea-IV

Why are you selling all your stuff?

gonna be pursing a different path. still involves trout and salmon fishing but just the retail side of things. was originally planning on going bigger but a opportunity came along and I have been mulling it over for some time and wife and I decided it might be time for a change.