2016 Oswego Pro Am dates set

Happy New Year to all !! The 2016 Oswego Pro Am dates are as follows.

Main event- Saturday & Sunday July 9 & 10 2016

Fat Nancy's Big fish Friday- Friday July 8 2016

1K aDay event Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday  July 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 2016

Hope to see everyone this year!!

Tom Burke

[email protected]

Congrats to 2015 Oswego Pro Am winner and overall lake Pro Am champ Tony Chatt & the 5 More Minutes team!

post-143029-0-19582900-1451709846_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There will be prizes for our fishing kids again this year. Wanted this info out there a little earlier than 2015. So get your young team members lined up. Still have to discuss specific awards with Tom Burke. Mild winter folks fishing is right around the corner.

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/uploads/monthly_08_2015/post-139728-0-90170400-1440442892.jpg

• 3 months later...

With an exciting Niagara Pro Am finished. We are now moving forward with all our Oswego Pro Am preparations!  1K aDay July 6-10,   Fat Nancy's Big fish Friday July 8th.   Oswego Pro Am July 9-10

Follow this link to print out your 2016 Oswego Pro Am entry form!! Or stop by the County Tourism office West 1st st. Oswego. Or at Fat Nancy's Tackle shop Pulaski.
http://freepdfhosting.com/255e1a21d0.pdf

Going to be practicing? Or fishing the week of the 2016 Oswego Pro Am?? Well you might as well win some cash! July 6th-10 The 2016 1K aDay. You can sign up whether your in the Pro Am or not!! Largest Salmon over 20lbs each day wins a $1000 dollars!! Sign up at Fat Nancy's in Pulaski or at the County Tourism office, 46 East Bridge st Oswego. Or call me:Tom 315-391-8079 and I will meet up with you.
http://freepdfhosting.com/1db3b5307e.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Want to enter the 1K aday, but can't get to Fat Nancy's to enter by July 1st. Anyway to mail entry with check to either County Tourism Office or Fat Nancy's. Thanks Dick

I can do it for you Dick! Send me entry and check  102 Seabreeze Drive. Liverpool NY 13090.

Your posts are stupid -not humor. No respect for you.

I happen to be a member of the horsin'Around team. There was no humor intended,just a comment on apparently being the only amateur team to participate.

I happen to be a member of the horsin'Around team. There was no humor intended,just a comment on apparently being the only amateur team to participate.

I know which team your a member of and have known for years. You're the reason no other teams answered. Had a long talk with Dr. Lou last evening. Do you believe your the only team? Really.

Edited by troubles

I know which team your a member of and have known for years. You're the reason no other teams answered. Had a long talk with Dr. Lou last evening. Do you believe your the only team? Really.

I love you too.

If you can restrain your further comments. This is what I heard about Am. Teams:

5 More Minutes.

Thinking Big

Horsing Around.

Warship

Second Nature.

Trouble Shooters

Hook-n up.

Outcast

Maybe- Goin Deep.

All I know at this point.

Edited by troubles

Thanks for the update Greg. Your efforts towards this tournament do not go unnoticed. Thanks to Burkey, you and a host of other dedicated volunteers the Oswego Pro-Am lives!