Mad River 2016 new holographic lure tapes and die cuts at the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo

Mad River will be showcasing their holographic lure tapes and die cuts at the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo through one of their dealers on January 22nd, 23rd, & 24th, 2016. New TRU UV and mirage laminated tapes as well as new holographic designs will be introduced. Here are a few of the sample tapes and die cuts that will be available:

P1010110_zpssujt04lh.jpgP1010114_zps3p6fa89q.jpgP1010113_zpsj9m6rs8j.jpgP1010109_zps8rnvqc8p.jpg

I saw you had the fireworks pattern, that flasher was so hot with a Michael Jackson spoon behind it there were days you couldn't keep that pattern in the water. I lost one on a fish, I went down to fat Nancy and a younger guy made me one. I let my buddy use them never to be seen again. Now I know where I can get them again thank for the heads up flytying will be touching base with you guys!!!

The first year I came out with the fireworks holo pattern it was exclusive to one of the major flasher mfg's. It is now available to everyone.

Man that's great to hear!!!

Flytying,  Looking at your photo, the top group of paddle replacements cuts..... the bottom row, looks like a green / blue bubble pattern.... reminds me of a lake trout. What is the name of that color when ordering from your website?

Thanks,

Jim

is a 2 tone fusion holographic mini bubbles tapes called Green Dolphin Holo Bubbles. Can be die cut for 8'-10" Spin Doctors, 13" Big Fish Flashers as well as 8" and 11" Pro Troll Flashers. Actually it is a blended two tone yellow and green holographic tape that gives the effect of being blue/green.

http://www.fishingluretape.com

http://madriverflytyingmaterials.com/uploads/2016RETAILLURETAPECATALOG.pdf