2016 Sodus Pro/Am announcement

The Sodus Point Pro/Am hopes everyone had a good holiday. Over the next couple months we will be busy getting everything together for what’s shaping up to be a very exciting year. As always we strive to provide anglers a unique experience with multiple ways to compete during your time in Sodus. This year we are excited to announce another way for teams to compete for an additional $1000. During the two days of the main event, we will host the Krenzer Marine three fish challenge. For teams not familiar with this style tournament, the object is to weigh 3 fish in 2 days with the heaviest 3-fish catch winning. The uniqueness of the 3 fish challenge is that it calls for strategy as teams can elect to weigh any number of their 3 tournament fish on day 1, however any fish weighed and counted on day 1 cannot be exchanged for a bigger fish caught on day 2. The best part of the Three Fish Challenge is that it will be absolutely FREE.

The Dates will be as followed:

Entry for free tournament drawing: Registration must be post marked by July 1st

1K/Day: July 13th-17th

Captain Jack’s Shootout: July 15th

Captain and Observer Meeting:  July 15th 6 pm at the Sodus Point Firehouse

Sodus Point Pro/Am: July 16th-17th

Krenzer Marine Three Fish Challenge: July 16th-17th

Edited by fishman08

The Sodus Point Pro/Am hopes everyone had a good holiday. Over the next couple months we will be busy getting everything together for what’s shaping up to be a very exciting year. As always we strive to provide anglers a unique experience with multiple ways to compete during your time in Sodus. This year we are excited to announce another way for teams to compete for an additional $1000. During the two days of the main event, we will host the Krenzer Marine three fish challenge. For teams not familiar with this style tournament, the object is to weigh 3 fish in 2 days with the heaviest 3-fish catch winning. The uniqueness of the 3 fish challenge is that it calls for strategy as teams can elect to weigh any number of their 3 tournament fish on day 1, however any fish weighed and counted on day 1 cannot be exchanged for a bigger fish caught on day 2. The best part of the Three Fish Challenge is that it will be absolutely FREE.

The Dates will be as followed:

Entry for free tournament drawing: Registration must be post marked by July 1st

1K/Day: July 13th-17th

Captain Jack’s Shootout: July 15th

Captain and Observer Meeting:  July 15th 6 pm at the Sodus Point Firehouse

Sodus Point Pro/Am: July 16th-17th

Krenzer Marine Three Fish Challenge: July 16th-17th

This sounds similar to how they do the 333 on lake Michigan.

• 2 months later...

Is there a problem with the website I haven't been able to access it by phone or computer?

I was thinking same thing I try ed to take a peek last week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...

Site is not working for me. Anyone know when/where the entry form can be had?

I know I have went to krenzers ....not sure if it was for 1k or pro am

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

people were still using the old site so over the past few weeks we bought the old one and linked it with the new one causing a brief down time, but everything is now up and running and entry forms are available online, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by fishman08

Good to hear, I'm not trying to be a prick just wanted you to know it wasn't working for those looking for information. Thanks for everything you guys are doing!

• 4 weeks later...

When is the sign up deadline for the tournament? I didn't see it on the reg forms and might have skipped over it on website.

July 1st is the deadline to get into the free Krenzer 3fish $1K... so you'll want to register before then :)

Team Ruff Rider will be signed up this weekend.  Can't wait!

Edited by Ruff Rider