Nice report Ken - glad to hear you had some action with the laker program and that we weren't the only ones having a slow day with the silvers. We actually were marking quite a few fish on the bottom in the 100-150 fow range, but we presumed they were kings. Sounds like they might have been the lakers you were targeting.

Thanks for the report (i'm not sure if we were fishing near you but I think we might have - at any rate we were in the yellow Trophy)

Thanks again,

Chris

Nice going with the fishing report.

Had no success last weekend during both a.m.with our riggers set up and one copper line. Spent most of time in 150 to 215 FOW. Did not mark anything on the screen. One of my overdue projects is setting up the depth raider. This should help me determine temp break.

With constant s/w in the past few days, it seem to throw off fishing for most of us except the pros. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this one.

Tight lines

Pike Hunter, you answerd your own question with your earlier project statement. One of the most critical components to this fishing is understanding what those currents below are doing and how the wind has caused a shift in the down temps. I can tell you that I have had as many good sw wind days fishing as I have had any other. Know the current and track the thermocline with your speed/temp unit.