Expecting 2-3ft of snow with 60mph wind gust

Gotta love January in the snow belt. We lost enough snow this weekend to let the chickens outside today, but they may not see grass again until April. They're cooped up for the long haul now. Anyone who is still fishing, stay safe and have fun. The rest of us are in snowmobile season now.

I was wondering when you guys were going to get pounded with snow, since the lakes are wide open Mother Nature will put the smack down on those in the snow belt area!! Stay warm and be safe everyone.

Luckily we only got 12-14" of snow. The wind did more damage by bringing down trees. We also started last night with heavy rain that froze solid on the roads within an hour as the temp dropped like a rock. They are getting much more snow just 5-10 miles south of me, so I feel like we were spared the worst of it.

I hope everyone is safe and warm.

Edited by Todd in NY

Luckily we only got 12-14" of snow. The wind did more damage by bringing down trees. We also started last night with heavy rain that froze solid on the roads within an hour as the temp dropped like a rock. They are getting much more snow just 5-10 miles south of me, so I feel like we were spared the worst of it.

I hope everyone is safe and warm.

What town are you located in?