Atommik still selling hooks and rods and reels?

big easy

I was looking to order some VMC hooks and other items that I had traditionally bought from Atommik,but can't seem to find anything other than Flys  and some copper on his website.

I can't find any of the hooks,-rods,-reels,-mylar,-torpedo weights and all the other stuff he had on the old site. 

Anyone know if he still offers all those items??

Edited by big easy

Thanks Sammy Dog (:

Big Easy

I am very sorry but I no longer offer all those items mainly due to some of my dealers feeling it was a conflict of interest. Also FET associated taxes that I had to pay but most others did not and the heavy inventory .demands with minimal profits to be competitive, I had to shut the old site down.

I had a new site built (still in the works) just to showcase my many colors and be sure they were always available year round that aren't available everywhere and to offer my most popular selling items (flies and copper)

All business that was generated off my original site for a 15 year period sure has been appreciated, thanks to you and to all.

Tom

thanks Sammy and thanks Tom for the quick replies.

I understand that manufacturers need to protect their dealers, I almost exclusively buy my fishing and boat equipment from local dealers and sponsors on sites like this.

sometimes however it's difficult finding the actual item needed as smaller retail dealers may not stock the item needed or  can't get enough for a minimum order.

I refuse to buy anything from the big box outdoor houses and will allways end up with someone like a local shop or an online seller like Fish USA (they're great to deal with).

So no big deal thanks for the replies and thanks for a great product.

I will have 4x strong side 1,2 black nickel in bulk at the niagara show. I will also have torpedo tournament trebles and some gamakatsu in bulk. I a hoping to get hooks and some other terminal tackle like the torpedo tournament swivels on our site in bulk very soon.