Okuma clarions

nijajordan

What is the differanc? I'm not being a smart a$$ I sent my cabelas reels to Tuna Tom, the only thing and the reason I sent them out was every day you have to pull on the line hard. Like they stick far beyond what you had them set at after that they seem all right. I have a few Sealine's and they seem smooth, a few Mitchell's the tide waters, which I really like, man can you put line on those reels, getting back to the source, all my rods since I sent the others out seem to work the same. Maybe because I never had a $185/250 reel to compare?🎣 🎣

What is the differanc? I'm not being a smart a$$ I sent my cabelas reels to Tuna Tom, the only thing and the reason I sent them out was every day you have to pull on the line hard. Like they stick far beyond what you had them set at after that they seem all right. I have a few Sealine's and they seem smooth, a few Mitchell's the tide waters, which I really like, man can you put line on those reels, getting back to the source, all my rods since I sent the others out seem to work the same. Maybe because I never had a $185/250 reel to compare?[emoji476] [emoji476]

Did you notice a big difference after upgrading your Cabela's reels?

Did you notice a big difference after upgrading your Cabela's reels?

The cabelas reels seemed as smooth as the sea lines reels, and drags didn't stick anymore.