Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• “Scent crusher duffle bag” review and experience with it

I figure I’d put my experience with the scent crusher bag out there for hunters that are skeptical about these scent crusher bags or ozone generators (like I was) so here it goes.. after getting wiffed and smelled out by mature deer I’d tried everything from shampoo to scent blocker and cover sprays washing clothes with baking soda then putting them in a bag of leaves,but no matter how you play the wind it seems like theirs always that one night when it’s perfect you play the wind and out come d

in Big / Small Game

• Fresh scent

Anyone in the area carry fresh doe urine/estrous? I usually hit up Edge of Time archery in Prattsburgh, but looking for something closer to Rochester.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Hunting Equipment

• Young men's scent lok fleece bow hunting gear & more

The coat is size M reg. Pants are 30" regular. Mossy oak pattern. Including a hunter saftey system vest and scent safe travel bag. $150.00 or best offer. Game plan padded bow case and Eberlestock hiking pack with rifle pouch. $100.00 or best offer for both together. Primos Tom decoy, aluminum climber, carry lite deer decoy. I need to find the horns, missing one horn plug, no stakes. $125.00 or best offer for all three together. Columbia wool jacket and bibs, size M, $125.00 or best offer. A

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• MC Rocket Scent

How long do you need to soak in scent prior to using?  Opened one up for the first time and it smells like the rubber boot isle at any discount department store. 

in Tackle and Techniques

• Scent spray thoughts.

I have been giving some thought to trying some scent sprays on my lures, blades, and jigs this year for walleye. Hears some things that I have done and seen that has made me curious to try it on eyes. I realize some species are different but you think about a shark and they can smell blood a mile away. I seen a guy loose a twister tail that he sprayed with gulp alive off the end of his dock. About two hours later a bass swam by, stopped dead and sucked it up off the bottom as it sat there. I cou

in Walleye