Hello from Tawas MI Saginaw Bay.

Priority1

Just throwing my hat in the door to see if it comes flying back out. LOL The first thing I saw when I walked through the door was a warm welcome from ole (Musty) Musky Bob. Been awhle my friend. I'm also a friend of BlueEye (Chad) and help him out a bit on the GLF site.

The reason I came in is Joe Shafer told me about a trade a trip for Lake O. Whether I trade a trip or just jump on and pay my share it's all good. I have two things on my bucket list one is to fish Lake Ontario and the other is to fish Lake Superior. I have fished the other 3 Great Lakes and Lake O and Lake S would give me the grand slam of the GLs. Anyone interested in fishing the Saginaw Bay give me a shout..

I fish the Saginaw Bay a lot for walleye. I have fished Huron and Michigan for Salmon and Erie for walleye. I have an older 1986 Starcraft Islander Hardtop that is kinda like me; Old, Slow, but still dependable. My boat name is Priority1 and although it somewhat fits I didn't pick it as it was on the side when I bought her.

It's good to be here with some old friends and a lot of new ones. :)

Welcome aboard frank, anytime a person with wide spread knowledge of the other Great Lakes, sounds like you might be a walleye person, is great a thing as we could exchange knowledge with each other. Maybe a chance to share different ways from your end of town as we could share our ways with you. Sometimes just a little change, something they haven't seen before might be the ticket. PAP.

Welcome aboard frank, anytime a person with wide spread knowledge of the other Great Lakes, sounds like you might be a walleye person, is great a thing as we could exchange knowledge with each other. Maybe a chance to share different ways from your end of town as we could share our ways with you. Sometimes just a little change, something they haven't seen before might be the ticket. PAP.

I always said when it comes to most anything it's not one big thing but a lot of little things. Just put all the little details together. I learned a ton from fishing with so many different people.  I jokingly say that I learn something every trip and sometimes it's a lesson in what not to do. LOL