ELOSTA Nautical and Fishing Tackle Sale

Big Dave

This years ELOSTA ( Eastren Lake Ontario Salmon And Trout Association )  Is Saturday March 12th at the Brewerton Fire House  9625 Brewerton Rd. (Route 11)  Brewerton , NY 13029.  I added it to the calendar.  $1.00 admission.  Tables $ 25.00     Info call or  tx.  315-515-8278

Always a fun event with some bargains.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is an update for this Saturdays Tackle Swap.  Doors open at 9am sharp.  Right now we have 33 tables with vendors jam packed.  That is 7 more then last year.  We expect to sell a few more in the next couple of days.  I do apologize do not have a speaker this year, but we have opened that room to accommodate more tables.

Some of the vendors that will be there are:  Fat Nancy's, Salmon River Sport Shop, R & R spoons, Fishy Business (Keuka lake). Rich Nau with downrigger weights, Bartell Road Bait and Tackle, Gene Karb (streamer flies), vendors specializing in trolling flies, down rigger weights, bass and walleye lures, multiple  charter guides and charter operators offering a variety of tackle.  Lots of guys with extra tackle they want to sell.

It costs $1.00 to get in the door.  That money goes to send kids to DEC camp every year.  Our club sends 4 to 6 kids every year and this event goes a long way in helping.  The fire department will have food and drink on sale for the entire show.  We also will have raffle tickets on sale for a Lowrance HDS 9 touch screen. 

Look on the calendar page for location details.  Brewerton Fire House

I wont be able to make it due to a prior commitment but I hope everyone has a good time and spends lots of money.