Place to stay-Mexico area

try  Fair Haven  its 45 min west  much better fishing for Browns   you can stay at Screwy Louis , Little Sodus Inn ( great food and drinks) Turtle cove, and the anchor  resort   all   reasonable price.   Mary at little  sodus  has a place for 5 on the water  and so does Brian  at turtle  cove   if you want to put more fish in the bot you will  be glad  you did  We  will be there  4/16 to 4/30  last year had many  40-60 fish days

Contact Mike's marina. I've moored my boat there for 8 years now. They have slips to rent by the week they also have 2 lodges that you can rent also. You'll be right on the little salmon River and it'll dump you out right at the state launch breaker wall. You'll by right near the "brown trout" hole , catfish creek , Selkirk shores and the salmon River. All good spots for early season brown trout fishing. Give Beth and Mike a call at

315-963-3119. They can give you the rates if you are interested in staying there.

Edited by Gotta Bite

I stayed in my boat at Salmon Country. They let me stay in in right on the dock. Cost me $5 to launch and $10 a night....thats the way to go

Unfortunately that's not an option for us.  4 people in the cuddie would make for a miserable trip.  Sleeping on the boat in 20 degree nights is not something I look forward to...brrr

if you are not looking for anything fancy,i also recommend mikes,i have spent many nights in their cabins and you cant beat the price.great area to stay,good food at snyders right across the street or sticks just down the road,also have jons little salmon tackle shop just up the road.