Erie charter

plecos4sale

Steve,

Give Captain Matt Gober with Scales n Tails Guide Service a call, 585-409-6108.

He will put you on fish like this,

Holy shyt man that's a haul!!! Last time I saw a catch like that we took a charter out of Port Clinton, we took High Adventures Charters, we left the dock at 6:00am and we were back at 11:00am with a 7 man ticket. I asked the Captian if I could use my handheld gps he said he don't give a rats behind. We were staying at his lodge and tend to fish the rest of the week with our own boats. I will honestly say that was the best trip we had since our last trip to Canada. Oh about the gps I got all the spots he went to. I turned it on and tracked our entire trip. Well maybe we did cheat a little, but still needed to catch, Em. Wish you the best on your trip, I'm going in mid June!! Edited by pap

Can't go wrong going out of Dunkirk. Mixed bag of Trout also most days. Times Two and if he's booked he can point you in right direction. I've met most of Charters out of Dunkirk and Sunset most are real good guys and the fishing is only getting better.

Fishing east of Center rd is basically like going squirrel hunting during deer season anyways LOL.

Can't go wrong going out of Dunkirk. Mixed bag of Trout also most days. Times Two and if he's booked he can point you in right direction. I've met most of Charters out of Dunkirk and Sunset most are real good guys and the fishing is only getting better.

Fishing east of Center rd is basically like going squirrel hunting during deer season anyways LOL.

The guys name was Mark 1 charters he had 4 boats at the time.