Live eagle cam in PA

UNREEL

I found this link a couple weeks ago. The nesting pair of eagles are busy tending to the nest. They come and go throughout the day. According to the info in the link about last years nest,  the eggs should hatch in a couple weeks. There is even a night vision camera. Both have sound also. In the early morning you can hear a rooster from the nearby farm. Check it out. Very cool.   :movie:                                                          http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=1592549&mode=2

Awesome UNREEL. I've been watching (with binoculars) a pair of Bald Eagles working on a nest way up on the hillside across from my house. 

.I saw one struggling with a certain stick he was trying to lift down by the river, but it the end was frozen in the ice and he couldn't lift it . He tried 3 or 4 times to free it but just couldn't free it. A day later I saw him take off with  stick from my yard, I followed him up to the nest with the binoculars and watched his head bobbing up and down as he worked on it's placement. I  set out some more sticks for them of similar  size and I've been watching to see if they come back for more sticks here.

They are amazing birds and I love watching them.

Thanks for sharing this link

Edited by choo-choo

That is awesome. If I remember, there was a camera mounted on the Kodak building on State St. a few years back. They were monitoring a nest also. Does anyone else remember that? Also, was that an Eagles nest? Steve......