Chamberlain Releases

Pa223

Okay so I would like to sell all my Roemer releases and buy Chamberlains.  However before I pull the trigger I have two questions:

1- I like the idea of heavy vertical adjustment so I can load my rods heavy, but can I still release a stacker from the boat?

2- with them having a max 4.5 # of horizontal adjustment, will there be any problems pulling heavy gear ( like large paddles / meat / or even a down and out?)

Thanks for your help and yes I have tried just about every other release so really just want to know about Chamberlains.

Thanks!

For walleyes and Spring browns and just running spoons and sticks they are fine but with the heavier stuff I think the Black releases are the way to go.

I have run chamberlains for the last 7 years, running everything from sticks and spoons to 11" paddles, down as deep as 170' with no problems. They are the best all around release IMHO!!! The Owner is a great guy, he will answer any questions you have, and the customer service is awesome!!! You won't be disappointed!!

Capt Rich

Get the chamberlains. Iv been using them as stackers on my riggers for several years. The are a two part adjustable release. They will pull whatever you put behind it. Just adjust accordingly. If you need to pull one? Just as easy as a blacks or any other. No different. well worth the investment if you ask me.