Thanks Tuna Reel Troubles

Huge thanks for fast great service. Sent out three convectors for drag upgrade and a few repairs. They got them fixed upgraded and back to be at a fantastic price and lightning speed! The drags are smooth and I can't wait to get em back in use.

http://www.tunasreeltroubles.com/

Thanks Andy!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Nautitroller

I had the same service  awhile back. Andy Copenhaver is a very capable guy and those folks are all about service.....I'd highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having their reels looked at. :yes:

When I first started with line counters, my first reels were Cabela's the the older ones called Depthmaster1 I used those reels for 3 years and the counter went haywire then I bought the Depthmaster II the drags used to stick with the first use of the day, all you had to do was pull on the line to like get the drags smooth then they would work good the rest of the day, well one morning I lost a nice eye to this dumbness, and I saw this guy mentioned on here so I called Tom up and he said send them they are the same as some other bigger named reel company, I forget which brand they were. I got them back within 2 weeks that was 6 reels and it was less than a $100.00 I couldn't believe it, that was reasonable. Now they work as good if not better than my original Diawa Sealine's, maybe that's not saying much but they work good enough for me. I also sent a Mitchell TideWater, this goofy reel works so smooth but it reads in meters, when the number 1 comes up its over a 3ft of line out, I called him up and asked, could you put the yard gears in it which was good, but the guy on the end needs to be able to count in 3's like 1,2,3=3,6,9ft I have nothing bad to say, swift turn around, reasonable, nice to talk to. Tuna Tom's the man for me anyway!!! He made my junk work good enough for me, now I can set divers just to the point they don't creep out on their own.

Edited by pap

We decided to change them out ourselves as well as some clickers that went bad and Andy was very accommodating and customer obsessed. I basically told him the models we were changing the drags out on and said he'd take it from there. Order placed Friday and I received the drags and clickers yesterday which was a Monday. Great turnaround on the parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Got 11 reels back today- quick turn around- the reels are like new- total rebuild on my original 2 Penn 320's I bought in 1990- figured they were smoked- now it's like they are right out of the box again- great price and awesome discount on the large number of reels I sent- If you are thinking about it - send them now- well worth it!!!!![emoji106][emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another huge thanks to Andy! Sent out a convector to repair a broken anti reverse, he sends it back in no time with no charge! Offered to pay shipping.. Please do yourself a favor if you want to upgrade a drag or need repairs give this guy your business!

http://www.tunasreeltroubles.com/

Edited by Nautitroller

Another huge thanks to Andy! Sent out a convector to repair a broken anti reverse, he sends it back in no time with no charge! Offered to pay shipping.. Please do yourself a favor if you want to upgrade a drag or need repairs give this guy your business!http://www.tunasreeltroubles.com/

X2