meat rigs,flies... gear up for 2016

What business is it of one's other than the receivers what he does, if your content with the final product?? Carry on my man you tie one mean fly!!!

What business is it of one's other than the receivers what he does, if your content with the final product?? Carry on my man you tie one mean fly!!!

ok, if there were 2 tackle shops on a street and 1 tackle shop manufactured flies, sold them and paid his state income on this and don't forget FEX tax on the flies he sold like he's supposed to.

The tackle shop next to him did the same but didn't pay the tax. Instead, he pocketed all the money he made.

How would you feel if you were the guy paying the taxes.

The thing is that he's been manufacturing and selling flies here for a year or so, and who knows where else. Should he be paying his fair share of tax?

ok, if there were 2 tackle shops on a street and 1 tackle shop manufactured flies, sold them and paid his state income on this and don't forget FEX tax on the flies he sold like he's supposed to.

The tackle shop next to him did the same but didn't pay the tax. Instead, he pocketed all the money he made.

The thing is that he's been manufacturing and selling flies here for a year or so, and who knows where else. Should he be paying his fair share of tax?

He (minion fly's) has a DBA and federal tax I'd number I'm sure if you pmed him he would glady show it to you.

I had my hand slapped last year by the mod for selling flies "as a business". Was told to stop or pay for the advertisement banner that you are not even able to see on the mobile app. Apparently selling them in lots is ok, but not like a mass production line. I totally agree with you also. A business is a business.

I had my hand slapped last year by the mod for selling flies "as a business". Was told to stop or pay for the advertisement banner that you are not even able to see on the mobile app. Apparently selling them in lots is ok, but not like a mass production line. I totally agree with you also. A business is a business.

:yes:

Surprised it has taken this long for someone to say something. Didn't take long for someone to pounce on me and whine to the mods. I think some fly businesses are getting pretty worried about losing business, more people have found out it's way cheaper than buying $8 flies at the store.

He (minion fly's) has a DBA and federal tax I'd number I'm sure if you pmed him he would glady show it to you.

Thanks^ , and if it's against site rules to advertise with out paying I apologize i was un aware as i use the mobil app 99.9% of the time and would be happy to talk to a mod about details !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by minion

Chris phenomenal job on your rigs. Insane Quality and Great Customer Service, don't apologize to anybody and you do not have to explain anything to anybody. Please keep up the Great job that you do. Woody

You asked and He told he pays taxes! Why would you continue you to hack his thread with garbage!Thanks! Do we owe you anything for being negative! (If so you better pay your taxes)

Sell what you want but you could a least support the site and become a pro member

You want fair... go to the state fair

Steve

I defended minion. I was in business for myself for 22 years I know all about the taxes and I also know how to hop-skip- jump. I also believe if your going to use this sight to spotlight your product the least you could do is become a member, and support the site that is the backbone of your operation.?? I purchased many boxes of donuts for the guys, and bought lunch for the guys that were the pking pins of my operations. A little goes a long way sometimes.

Thanks^ , and if it's against site rules to advertise with out paying I apologize i was un aware as i use the mobil app 99.9% of the time and would be happy to talk to a mod about details !

Two thumbs up man, sometimes when you get cought up in the fast lane the obvious slips buy, no harm.