Wanted **ISO** Starcraft Superfisherman or similar

King Slammin

I may have found a buyer for my boat so I figured I'd start looking for her replacement. I'm looking for a Superfisherman or similar layout. Preferably 2000 or newer. With or Without gear. 17-19'. If anybody has anything similar, or knows somebody who does, please PM me or point them in my direction. Thanks.

As a fellow WNY'er, if I were looking I would call the dealers around that deal in that type of boat, Anchor Marine, Brobeil, Bow and Stern, Olson Bros, Silver Lake, Navigation Company in PA and now the local Cabelas, especially with boat show season upon us.   There was a good one at Silver Lake that is now gone.   These are all other suggestions if the Alumacraft on here doesn't interest you.

not sure how far you are willing to drive but here is a nice one...

http://potsdam.craigslist.org/bod/5397668030.html

When looking for these used StarCraft's be ready to travel. I got mine in Maine. You may get lucky with a local boat but man people don't let these go. I use this website to search all of craigslist.

http://www.searchtempest.com/search?search_string=superfisherman&category=8&Region=na&cityselect=zip&location=14564&maxDist=250&region_us=1&srchType=&hasPic=&keytype=adv&minAsk=&maxAsk=&subcat=boo

I started like you. Found the SFM i wanted and learned with it. I have a 1992 version that I have been upgrading. It now has been re-powered with Merc optimax added new canvas etc. I am going to buy new this time. I have pictures if your interested call (seven 1 six - 3 five 3 - 5 five 4 eight) I can email info and pics. 

I started like you. Found the SFM i wanted and learned with it. I have a 1992 version that I have been upgrading. It now has been re-powered with Merc optimax added new canvas etc. I am going to buy new this time. I have pictures if your interested call (seven 1 six - 3 five 3 - 5 five 4 eight) I can email info and pics.

I just sold a 24' hardtop. It was too confining to Lake O. I love salmon fishing, been doing it all my life, but I want something I can take camping with me, or haul to Erie and chase eyes. You can email pics to [email protected] if you would like. Thanks

That's what I do. I travel to St. Lawrence for muskie, pike and eyes, Adirondacks for pike, finger lakes for lakers, eyes etc., lake erie for eyes and perch.

I like the room and the tow-ability. 

Just for giggles I'll send some pictures. Good luck.

I just put a deposit on a 2001 Superfisherman 196 with 135 hp optimax. Has an 80lb minn Kota with Ipilot and lowrance elite 7 HDI. Going to pick it up on Monday!!!

That's great! All with in your budget is even better! Put some pics up when you get her.. Love the starcrafts!

That's great! All with in your budget is even better! Put some pics up when you get her.. Love the starcrafts!

I grew up fishing in star crafts with my dad and grandad. My buddy has the same boat I just bought in the 176 and it fishes very well. Only bad thing is I have to drive to Chicago when I get back from Oneida on Sunday to pick her up.