hi my name is Yves i live now in albany  ny   used to live in hawkesbury Ontario between ottawa and  montreal fished  lake ontario alot and also the saint lawrence plus  ottawa river I  have a 17  and 1/2  foot boat  sylvan 90  hp 2 stroke merc  with a  Yamaha  4  stroke kicker cannon downriggers fav  rods shimano tekota reel with a  ugly stick    fish walley salmon trout  stripers perch pike catfish,, tell u   what  though ny is a lot harder get  fish  than in good old  Canadian waters oh my  boats  name is   the

OUT-CAST 3

hi my name is Yves i live now in albany  ny   used to live in hawkesbury Ontario between ottawa and  montreal fished  lake ontario alot and also the saint lawrence plus  ottawa river I  have a 17  and 1/2  foot boat  sylvan 90  hp 2 stroke merc  with a  Yamaha  4  stroke kicker cannon downriggers fav  rods shimano tekota reel with a  ugly stick    fish walley salmon trout  stripers perch pike catfish,, tell u   what  though ny is a lot harder get  fish  than in good old  Canadian waters oh my  boats  name is   the

OUT-CAST 3

Welcome Yves, I'm in Casselman ON. I fish the Adirondacks on the fly, good trout streams. 

Hello Yves, I'm about an hour south of you in New Paltz (right down 87). I spend half the summer outside of Sackets Harbor on the lake. Brought my smaller boat down to try my hand at stripers when I'm not up there for browns and walleye this spring. Great to have you on the site.