Black angus beef-whole, half, qtrs

post-139586-0-05217200-1454802418_thumb.jpgFor sale- whole, halves, or quarter sides of 100% black angus beef. We raise all natural (hormone, antibiotic free) angus beef. They graze all summer and have the best quality of locally sourced feed during the winter. Perfect for the freezer and grill. $ 3.25 a lb hanging weight plus butcher fees. Cut a wrapped to your specs. Once you try this you wont want store bought again!!! 

post-139586-0-69830700-1454803061_thumb.jpg

post-139586-0-01973600-1454813264_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishshack

That's a good price, you can't buy hamburger let a lone all the steaks, we always buy from a local farmer, I cut them up offer they hang in my buddy's cooler for 10 days a lot of work but well worth it. My kids won't eat store bought steaks, they don't tast the same they tell me

Do you finish with Grains/Corn?

Yes- Usually we put them up in the finish pen the last 2-3 months and feed them corn and some spent brewers grain that I get from local brewery.  Once in a while we will get a customer that doesn't want them finished on corn/grain (more grass fed) and that can be done    That being said- I think the best tasting beef comes from the finished cows. 

On average what does a half weight and average butcher fee?

An 1100 steer should hang at approx. 660 lbs. So a half would be approx. 330 lbs hanging weight. The butcher charges .49/lb on the hanging weight. So butcher fees on a half would be approx. $165ish. There is a form you fill out for butcher which tells him what you would like for cuts. It comes labeled and vacuumed sealed.

Guys that's a good deal, if I'd had known it's only $.49 a pound to cut and vac I wouldn't think twice about doing that, hell the vac bags cost just about half that let a lone cut to your specs and vac'd they don't do that good of a price around here, plus it's a lot of work with my back conditions it takes me a few days, you have to bone scrape all the cuts ect,and so on. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. I'm no way affiliated with this guy, just a good deal. When did you buy porter house or Tbones for less then &4 bucks a pound, Hamburger cost more!

Edited by pap