A-TOM-MIK Sale/Cleaning Man/Cave-Gamma Bulk Premium Fishing Line

60-70 items to move, all listed on e-gay, check em out

Meat stuff, damaged goods marked down, E-Chip and Spinnies 8" & 11", Treble Hooks, Suttons and other vintage lures like Diamond King, Alpena, Tameron Stinger/Honeybee, Lure tapes, Braid, few reels, Saltist 50, Okuma Clarion, AFW wire bulk and 1000', Otter Boats

Its all going fast  

Gamma Bulk 3000 & 2750 yards (My favorite line, copolymer is the toughest stuff I ever used

Bids starting around $50 12 lb 14lb 20 lb

http://www.ebay.com/sch/a-tom-mik/m.html?item=182021798140&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for looking

Tom

green%20chip_zps1hyvyel4.png

Ive already been bidding  :)  So how bad are the reject flies?

Hey Vetting,

My tyers at times (non fisherman) sometimes don't feel its important to be proportionally correct if you know what I mean, lol

A typical fly that we produce will have approx. 200 1/28 strands of films, at times 1-10 strands will get sealed in my machine causing it to coil

or, when my guys are being pressured by u know who, they rush and when cutting the thread will clip off an inch or more of a few strands (5-20 usually)

Their not bad and I've been using these for 15 years almost exclusively on my boat.

I prolly shouldn't say this but I'm a pretty honest dude, not all of these always get caught and they slip thru at times and end upon on the shelves, and anglers pick up on it, so I do my best to weed em out, I have tons of them, in the thousands, and when mass merchants and some CA shops are charging $8-$11 per fly it just doesn't go over too well ):

Check out image:

wrecked_zpseohtqnag.jpg

Edited by A-TOM-MIK