Sold / Closed Cannon Digi Troll IV

This rigger is in mint shape. No positive ion control. Extendable long boom, at least 200' of cable on wheel, new updated wire coming out of the rigger, single rod holder on the back and a high profile base included. 3 retrieval speeds and many other options. Great for a center rigger off the back.

$450

post-139635-0-61557400-1455384082_thumb.jpgpost-139635-0-69488600-1455384152_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silver Fox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silver Fox I will never buy anything from you with the way I was treated considering I had a family member pass away..... I tried to explain this to you but apparently you don't or can't understand family is more important than me coming to buy a downrigger. Have a nice day

Heck, you said you were coming last Monday, then you got called into work. I gave you that one. You said the next weekend and I had to contact you with a time on Friday and got no response. Then sat again and you said you had to work. Then you said it was a death. Whatever buddy

Silver Fox I will explain one more time I work for a police department I get called into frequently and that's what happened on that Monday you are referring to and the following friday. That same Friday night my uncle passed away. Now since everyone on this forum knows the whole story I think it's time for you to grow up. My life and work comes before buying a down rigger, I believe any "normal" person can understand this..... Have a great day.