Wanted weight retreivers

How to you have the weight snap fastened with out the plastic terminal end???

Its hard to tell in that picture, but that might have been taken before I put the Cannon terminator kits on my riggers. The riggers came on the boat with an older terminal kit on them. The weight snap is on the weight hook in this picture.

Its hard to tell in that picture, but that might have been taken before I put the Cannon terminator kits on my riggers. The riggers came on the boat with an older terminal kit on them. The weight snap is on the weight hook in this picture.

Gotcha, I thought maybe there was some new fan dangle apparatus on there that I wasn't aware of!!? Thanks for clarifying that. PAP

Gotcha, I thought maybe there was some new fan dangle apparatus on there that I wasn't aware of!!? Thanks for clarifying that. PAP

After looking at the picture on my computer I can confirm that was the old set-up that the previous owner had on them. I cut off 5 or 6ft of cable and added the Cannon terminator kits after this pic was taken. I'll have to see if I can get a better picture of how the catch is mounted to the rigger. All I know is that it works real well.

The Penn manual riggers I have came with a similar set-up as my Cannons, with the catch on the rigger.

post-142578-0-25054000-1455803056_thumb.jpg

Edited by Todd in NY

After looking at the picture on my computer I can confirm that was the old set-up that the previous owner had on them. I cut off 5 or 6ft of cable and added the Cannon terminator kits after this pic was taken. I'll have to see if I can get a better picture of how the catch is mounted to the rigger. All I know is that it works real well.

The Penn manual riggers I have came with a similar set-up as my Cannons, with the catch on the rigger.

attachicon.gif0124161626-1.jpg

Yea mine are attached to the rigger, the package they come in shows how to mount to rigger. Thanks PAP Edited by pap

Couple of questions......

How long is the cord or how much slack do you have in the cord between the rigger cable and where it attaches to the rigger/boat?

Secondly...I don't see how you can run a stacker for a second rod if you want. Am i missing something?

Thanks &

Boat Safe

Egoody

Does it make a hoot what your weight is / ball / fish / torpedo? I ran 12# pancakes last year, I forgot to mount the weight retriever last year and after my lower unit went, I didn't remember/again to bring them along up with me. They worked with 8# pancakes, I'm thinking the torpedo's might be a problem? I hope I'm wrong.