It's Coming.... Lake Erie United (LEU)

BlueEye

I like it looks good, I also am a member of just about every other forum and FB page and one thing I will say is the Lou group is top notch with sharing info from reports to technique and so on! I've been here since "07" I think and the amount of information available thru a simple search is astounding. I hope leu can fallow in Lou's footsteps!!

Blue eye I'm on my iPhone I got a background photo no problem when I try profile photo I hit upload prompts to chose one pic but doesn't open a album choice to chose from

Chose single file not pic sorry

Edited by flybuster

Thanks for feedback Flybuster.  I'll look into it for us.

More good news is that we got official approval from APPLE today for the distribution of the iOS version of the LEU app. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lake-erie-united/id1065260866?mt=8

Now we can test that one a little bit. 

Thanks guys!

Chad

Great looking site Chad, looking forward to some great contributions from guys out there on the east end of Erie in particular.   There are many similarities between that fishery and LO.   Deeper water, multi species (walleye, trout, steel even a stray coho or two).   Most guys can easily bounce back and forth and use the same gear riggers, divers, coppers, cores, boards, etc.

Great idea Chad and the site looks good as well as being very functional. Always takes time and perseverance to get things tweaked the way you want them. :yes:

The site looks great one suggestion I might make is under warm water Lake Erie put a subcategory of west,central, east and north shore that way people looking for specific areas can click on that tab.

Edited by pole setter

Thanks for feedback Flybuster. I'll look into it for us.

More good news is that we got official approval from APPLE today for the distribution of the iOS version of the LEU app.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lake-erie-united/id1065260866?mt=8

Now we can test that one a little bit.

Thanks guys!

Chad

Works fine with the app installed. Site looks and functions great!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John -

Try this:

1.)  Log in (top right corner) then click on your username

2.)  Select ACCOUNT SETTINGS

From this page you should be able to adjust many things including your signature.  Here is the quick link to it:

http://www.lakeerieunited.com/walleye/settings/signature/

Thanks -
Chad