Salmon Showdown new season- (complete season)

Legacy

Ill try to update weekly as new episodes are released for viewing.

Salmon Showdown Season 6

Episode 1: Michigan City - Season 6

Episode 2: South Haven - Season 6

Episode 3: Grand Haven - Season 6

Episode 4: Sheboygan - Season 6

Episode 5: Manistee Bud - Season 6

Episode 6: Muskegon - Season 6

Episode 7: Ludington - Season 6

Episode 8: Ludington Pt. 2 - Season 6

Episode 9: Manistee Splash - Season 6

Episode 10: Holland - Season 6

https://vimeo.com/161250803

Episode 11: Frankfort - Season 6

https://vimeo.com/161259954

Episode 12: Finale Pt: 1

https://vimeo.com/161266017

Episode 13: Finale Pt: 2

https://vimeo.com/161282016

If you have direct tv channel 604 pursuit channel

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Isn't direct TV a satellite or dish TV, So that would be a pay channel, I get world fishing channel, Joe Butcher he fishes the Great Lakes Smallies and Muskie, Next Bite, mostly walleye fishing, northern Ontario Canada, and the SLR, Great Lakes, and of corse AL Linder, Fishing 411 with Mark Romanack and his son who is very informative, and The Musky Hunter. Other than that it's salt water and grass fish fishing, southern large mouth.

Nauti, thanks for posting. At least us guys can watch it!!!!

Edited by pap

Ill try to update weekly as new episodes are released for viewing.

Salmon Showdown Season 6

Episode 1: Michigan City - Season 6

Episode 2: South Haven - Season 6

By far the best trailer I have seen/heard for a fishing show. Really sets the stage for the season, Great job on the editing guys!

Well having a tough night!! So I watched the two shows, WOW what great shows. Those guys have some nice equipment meaning, nice riggs and awesome tackle, lures, and spoons, riggers ect. Would be nice, "Legacy" if you could post the rest of them. Great stuff thanks for sharing with us that can't get it to watch. PAP.

Anyone else have trouble with loading these episodes? It seems like no matter where I am the episode will run for 5 minutes then load for 3 over and over. Tried pausing it and letting it go and it'll only load out so far

I just watched all 3 and had no problem, off my daughters iPad. Maybe you tried when there was a lot of people on line. I have no problem all day till the kids get home, meaning all the kid. They are talking texting you name it.Hang in there springs is just around the corner

I generally watch the Showdown on their website. However, this season, only the first episode is available. Anyone heard of the reason that further

episodes have not been released ? Luckily, the second and third installments have been posted on this site....Thanks Guys.

Interesting how much their fish weigh. A big king there is 20 lbs, which is about our AVERAGE in August/sept. In season 5 finale, the 4 best boats in the fleet in 2 days weighed in ONE 20 lb fish, with an average around 14 lbs. Is that typical for Lake Michigan?

Supposedly they used to carry a larger fish average years back then they shrunk as the years went on. I don't know if that is fact or not. I know the size of lake Ontario fish has dropped over the years it seems is what people have told me.