I have 4 Penn 209 reels in very good to excellent condition for sale, boxes for 2. $115.00 shipped in the US. Paypal or USPS money order.

I also have 4 Okuma Magda 27 line counter reels for sale in very good to excellent condition, with original boxes and extra handle. One reel has a tiny screw missing for the handle nut cover. $115.00 shipped in the US. Paypal or USPS money order. I would like to sell them as groups of 4. If I get a couple offers of 2 each, I may separate, but the shipping would be $15.00 a pair. Thanks, Ron

I have 4 Penn 209 reels in very good to excellent condition for sale, boxes for 2. $115.00 shipped in the US. Paypal or USPS money order.

I also have 4 Okuma Magda 27 line counter reels for sale in very good to excellent condition, with original boxes and extra handle. One reel has a tiny screw missing for the handle nut cover. $115.00 shipped in the US. Paypal or USPS money order. I would like to sell them as groups of 4. If I get a couple offers of 2 each, I may separate, but the shipping would be $15.00 a pair. Thanks, Ron

Ron I will take the 4 okumas. Rusty. Send me your PayPal info