rocket launcher arch

I really depends on the boat and the ability to run the lines. I have ran 12 lines on a 16' boat, it wasn't easy and took some time to get down a technique but 4 guys on a 16' boat is crowded. On most trips it was 6 lines and 2 guys. I would recommend 4 rod holder trees. It's nice to have a few extra spots for rods.

I was thinking about an arch just for the rod storage on the way in/out.  I dont ride out with rods in the trees, so its a hodgepodge of built in rod holders and folding dipseys holders when riding out.  Then you have to do the rod dance to get everything setup.  Would be nice to ride out with the arch and just start throwing lines out right away.  No one really runs their rods from their arch anways....right?  Well maybe one copper down the chute.  

Get 1 more rod holder for each tree than you will usually troll with. Set that holder as low as you can and use it for rigging. The rod im rigging goes there and after i get the release out the tow line i move it up to its. spot. Cant have too many rod holders!!! My trees are 7 feet but are mounted on the floor. I have run 2 chute rods from the rocket launcher and if i need to move a rod out of way to land a fish ill put it up. I have lures on and rods in the trees in the order i want them run when i leave the dock.

The best part of the glp stuff is its all easily adjustable and upgradeable. It gives you the freedom to set it up for YOUR boat and for YOUR fishing. You arent pigeon holed and it simple to remove if its in the way if you use the boat in other ways.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to put a rocket launcher arch on my star craft islander and was wondering any good reports or bad . Ocean south makes one out of 1 1/4 aluminum and it collapses with six rod holders. Any input? Thanks

Let me know what you choose as I have an Islander 221V and have always wanted a arch

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk