We went out of Mexico point. We only caught two small Browns.. The ramp was clear just a little ice. We went to the salmon river mouth but there was a lot of ice floating around do we went near pleasant point and that's where we caught the Browns.. There was some big swells but the lake was very calm and smooth by about 1pm.. It definitely felt good to be on the lake in February.. Lol the weather couldn't have been better for February!!

Yes.. I would think so.. With all the rain and warmer (above freezing) weather that is forecasted I would almost bet money that the ramp will be clear or at least clear enough to launch your boat. Just be aware that the dock that is usually in the center has been taken out of the water.. I don't know when they usually put it back in the water. When I launched out of there on Sunday we didn't have to pay the $6 fee. The meter was covered..

The area were you dock is still ice covered.

The river had a lot of ice chunks and sections of it was still ice covered but looked thin and will probably be broken up by the end of this week with the warm weather conditions there predicting.

The area were you dock is still ice covered.

The river had a lot of ice chunks and sections of it was still ice covered but looked thin and will probably be broken up by the end of this week with the warm weather conditions there predicting.

Did Mike's docks take a beating with all that ice?