Advice on autopilots for a Starcraft 210 Fishmaster / Yamaha F200.

Trorun

I don't have hydraulic steering so I have the Raymarine unit where the motor sits under the steering wheel .  When I was installing it, I needed a surface mount on my boat and they sent me one at no charge, and when I was setting it up I had one of the guys in the service Dpt. on the phone with me walking me thru it while I was on the lake. I'm very happy with it.

Yea, have to agree with Ed, if you have the mount up front and battery system already in with your set up I hear they work really good by just locking the wheel and letting the i pilot steer. If you don't though and have hydraulic steering another option is raymarine ev 100. Less than an electric trolling system set up.

I have the Raymarine EV200 with the steering wheel pilot.  Its steers in almost 2 straight of a line.  The only time that it went hard over was in a 40mph winds and 5 foot waves....yeah I fish some dumb conditions sometimes :)  Its the best money I even spent on the boat.  I touch the wheel twice during each trip.  Once to leave the dock and I steer my way out with the autopilot.  Then when parking the boat on the dock.  I even do my 180 turns with the unit, but that requires a Raymarine MFD to do patterns I think.