owasco 6-14

tried this mornin to find some eyes trollin in 27-37 fow.no luck but did calch 6lakers and 1 perch,saw lots of bait on my lawrance but either the lakers where more aggressive or the eyes were not interested.does anyone want to give the secret out on how to catch eyes in the daytime on owasco???i can consistantly limit out on oneida,i try the same techniques on owasco and nothin.trollin,jiggin,3way with a dixie,nothin seems to work.i can catch them at night but not durin the day,what gives.with fuel approachin 4.25$ a ride out to oneida is gettin a little expensive [50$]

Johnnywalleye, Dont spend your time in the 27 to 30 ft range 80 ft and out over the schools of bait is were you need to be. They are feeding on sawbellys, find the bait. Thats all I can recall at this time. Ha

I need some Oneida trolling info

launch @fremacs head due north stop in 32fow troll east till your half way between larkin and wilson points,just before you get to larkin point there is a 42fow.troll that hole!!i normally have my best luck with dixie spinner on a botton bouncer.and so long 4 now;john