Spoon question

It depends on the speed you want to run.  Heavy spoons like NK mags and Dream Weaver mags will not have much action at slower speeds.  Stinger Mags are way lighter and will have more action at slower speeds. 

Being prostaff for Hot Spot the spoon I run regularly is the Hot Spot Apex. I normally run the 5.5 or the 4.5 and I can run them at pretty well any speed. Since they're plastic obviously they're light. The only size of Apex that has a problem with speed is the size 4 which shouldn't be run any faster than 2.5 mph because of the shape of the mouth of the spoon. 

Ha! that's a good one!   Hey guys the only reason I put that in I don't want to  tick anyone off thinking he only talks about those products just to promote them. If I  didn't believe in them I wouldn't mention them! 

Wow.... Pauly! This might be one of the funniest replies I have seen on here.... Even better when it comes from the guy who's boat most resembles a NASCAR then any other boat at lake breeze.... Lol love it!

Anyway.... As of the last two year... I would say light blades have worked the best for us, but the DW Two face mag was one of the better spoons last year. I think that anyone who fished it last year would say the same.