Parts for Traxstech rod holder

I bought a set of Traxstech Rod Holder with Teeth last year. Third time using them, the plastic button you push in to adjust it broke and went into the lake. I have called and emailed Traxstech several times looking for a replacement  part but they never respond back. Anybody know of a place that sells replacement parts for Traxstech or suggestions on what I could use so it would still be adjustable. Attached a picture to show you which part I am missing.

post-150553-0-12436000-1457026122_thumb.jpg

I can't say I've had any trouble. I've been able to get ahold of them on the phone whenever I tried during business hours. I've ordered on the phone many times and had to call them for a couple warranty repairs on older rod holders and service was very timely.

I had custom stuff made that was supposed to be done in a certain month and then every month for the next 4 months their were excuses on why they weren't done. I even paid them in full. That's just part of the story. I'll end there cause I feel my blood pressure rising...

Not to hijack this thread but is this common for traxtech customer service I was planning on ordering Rod holders this week and was leaning towards the traxtechs.

Order berts holders from north woods outlet in pinconning Michigan. Best price around and great company to deal with. I think they were $65 each. Just be sure u either tape the caps on or use a better glue.

Second Bert's from my own experience. I currently run cannons. I want traxtech but can't justify selling brand new rod holders right now, and posts like these whether it's LOU or good old Facebook is helping my decision.

Nick

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah Jeff is a scumbab and his puppet melenie is nice but lies for him. You would not believe the excuses I got. I still didn't have my masts in may! I told him to shove them in his ass and give me my money back

I've had good dealings with Traxstech but I know certain times of the year they are really busy. I'm glad they followed through for you. I've also had excellent customer service from Cisco Fishing Systems. Calling is usually best.