knife sharpening

Normally i sharpen my own knives with a honing kit but i have a kukri that i cant sharpen because it curves back in... Can anyone recommend a good knive sharpener in Rochester??

Dylan, I usually prepare my fish with a fillet knife...how does that work for ya! LOL. .just busting bud! Rat Tail file and a ceramic rod or sharpening steel, then buffing compound on a bench grinder buff wheel. Just a suggestion..for you to try.

Dylan, I usually prepare my fish with a fillet knife...how does that work for ya! LOL. .just busting bud! Rat Tail or half round bastard file and a ceramic rod or sharpening steel, then buffing compound on a bench grinder buff wheel. Just a suggestion..for you to try.

Dylan, I usually prepare my fish with a fillet knife...how does that work for ya! LOL. .just busting bud! Rat Tail file and a ceramic rod or sharpening steel, then buffing compound on a bench grinder buff wheel. Just a suggestion..for you

Lol! I could probably prepare moby dick with it! But that's a good suggestion and I'm house sitting for my grandparents and have access to his grinder

You could do it carefully by using a set of graduated stones with honing oil and finish up on ceramic.

That works great for the normal curved part and for normal knives but the issue with this knife is that near the handle it curves the opposite directions therefore the only parts of the stone or hone touching it are the edges... I need something round like skipper was saying