Map reading web site ?

Is there a web site for dummies that would like to learn how to read a map . I'm sitting here looking at a "fishing hot spots " map . Trying to figure out where the 27 or the 59 or the 13 line is ? Or what ever the number is that people on this site reference to. Any thoughts or suggestion will be appreciated !!

The numbers people are referring to are minutes of latitude. Depending on the map you are using, there should be a set of numbers located to the left and right of the map. Those numbers are your degrees,minutes and seconds of latitude.   They may read as as follows. 43 22' 30", that is degrees, minutes and seconds. There will also be a set of numbers across the top and bottom of the map. They represent degrees, minutes and seconds of longitude. Those numbers can be read off a GPS or given to you and plotted on the map by drawing a horizontal and a vertical line at the appropriate numbers for longitude and latitude. Where the two lines intersect is the location on the map. That is a simple answer, I hope it helps. I don't know how a marine chart reads as I have never really looked at one. The example latitude numbers I gave were taken from a USGS topographic map.