I know we are all thinking the same thing.......... It is close enough to the season and there has got to be some fish around. Ramps are clear and open. Has anyone been out? I have the floors ripped out and have every wire ripped out of the Ontario boat. The trout bite has been great on my hometown lakes. I need some motivation to button up the Lady O boat. hoping to be done with her in 2 weeks and planning on the first run up on maybe the 25th / 26th. What are you guys catching? Looks like a little bit warmer temps next week. 

What are good luers to use for Brown's and in how many f.o.w are they in this time of year.

Generally shallow water this time of year between 5' to 12' FOW. Find pockets of warmer water and stained water and it will hold fish. Run sticks and small spoons off boards and shallow riggers Edited by bout time

The shoreline has probably not set up until after next weeks warm up.  Night time temps are in the 20's so the skinny water is not the warmest.  We need warm rain and sunshine.  If you head out now the fish will most likely be off the bank a little.  15-25' might be where they are.  Lakers will be out a touch deeper.