Raymarine Signal splitter?

Gotta Bite

I bought a boat last year with a nice Raymarine C90W on it. The former owner only used it for it's GPS capabilities. I have since bought a sounder and transducer for it. Since it has a fly bridge and would like to driver from up top, do they make a signal splitter that would send the same image to another Raymarine screen if I mounted one up top? Right now I have my hummingbird mounter up top and believe they should be on different frequencies. I not I'll remove it if it causes interference, which is why I was asking about a signal splitter. As always your feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

You could make a custom cable - problem is with a really long cable and then dividing into another long cable voltage drop could be an issue. My guess is the units run 12 volt 232 logic and that's certainly less susceptible to noise than a TTL level logic, but those long cables either way are going to cause drop and possibly pick up electrical noise. All of this might not make much sense unless you are an engineer, but it can be done but it's likely that it might not work very well.

You could make a custom cable - problem is with a really long cable and then dividing into another long cable voltage drop could be an issue. My guess is the units run 12 volt 232 logic and that's certainly less susceptible to noise than a TTL level logic, but those long cables either way are going to cause drop and possibly pick up electrical noise. All of this might not make much sense unless you are an engineer, but it can be done but it's likely that it might not work very well.

Or you can let Raymarine engineer it and just buy the network switch or crossover