Sold / Closed FS 1994 Sportcraft 232 FM

I am considering selling my 1994 Sportcraft 232 FM hard top cuddy cabin. The only reason I'm considering selling it is to move up to a bigger boat. It comes with a volvo 4.3 penta I/o dual prop. New ship to shore radio and antenna. New Garmin 93sv. Big jon manual 6ft planer mast with amish line and plastic amish boards. I believe (2) 36 inch Amish bags. 2 diehard platinum batteries, stereo, full swim platform, anchor and rope. Drop curtain. 48 inch track for rod holders. 8 spot rod holder on hard top. 4 new tires and bearing last year. I have owned it for 4 years and has never had any issues. Engine runs strong and always up to date on schedule maintenance and winterization. Very clean well maintained boat. The only items not with the boat are my scotty 1116 downriggers and rod holders. Always trailered to lake. Im sure I am missing something. I'm asking $12,000 for it, located in Ridgway, PA.

• 5 months later...

A few common questions. I'm am only selling the boat to go bigger. I like to put a kicker and auto pilot but don't want to put the money into this boat when I want/need bigger. I'm willing to make arraignments for a test drive, survey or have your mechanic look it over. I put the boat up for sale in March and had a lot of interest. I had a guy look at it then backed out once it was out of storage. So instead of wasting more of my time, I ran it this year without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United