how to fix missing rivets

bondouley

hey guys ive been working on my boat for a couple days now getting her ready for the water.  Last night i was checking the underneath of the boat and i found where i had to rivets that were completely missing.  I ran a hose to my boat to put some water in it so i could see if the rivets are leaking and they are.  My question is how can i fix the rivets cause im sure its going to leak pretty bad once on the lake?  I can get to them from underneath the boat only    any info is greatly appreciated

hey guys ive been working on my boat for a couple days now getting her ready for the water.  Last night i was checking the underneath of the boat and i found where i had to rivets that were completely missing.  I ran a hose to my boat to put some water in it so i could see if the rivets are leaking and they are.  My question is how can i fix the rivets cause im sure its going to leak pretty bad once on the lake?  I can get to them from underneath the boat only    any info is greatly appreciated

Put in some new rivets coated in 3M 5200. Not too difficult you can get the rivet tool from harbor freight and I think  just about any tractor supply will have the rivets. If not go to a marina they will have some.