Seneca temps.

Good luck with it. I think they are saying we have some warmer weather coming up in a bit lets hope it hurries along :)

Thinking of Seneca north end or Keuka for laker jigging tomorrow, Sunday. West wind. Any ideas, skunked out of Keuka last time I went out, fish were hard to find cold water, most likely shallow. I was thinking Seneca north end out in front f the geneva country club.

Edited by Tg8

That should work out OK as the hill would be blocking you somewhat on that west side exposure off the drop off.

I think Hop reversed the numbers  because with him luck is only 10 percent of it....especially when he runs rigs :lol:  Good luck Hop!

Got out yesterday morning for a couple hours-shake down run.  Not much happening,fished in 450 500 feet.  around Lodi Pt. Marked fair amount of bait 350-400 feet down.  One little guy on the rig, managed to shake him off.  Nothing on 2 top lines, running stickbaits.  Surface temp 40..  Sorry for the line...Back at it this evening. 

Yes, totally agree on that!  Got out tonight, lost a nice one on dipsey, probably 30 feet down.  Beautiful sunset.  Hey Les, I was over to Runnings yesterday, heard some guy talking about a guy who was trying to make an aquarIum out of his wifes car?? Care to comment?  Or would you like me to elaborate?!!