Wanted luhr Jensen super glow / trash can dodger

• 2 months later...

I just bought 2 Luhr Jensen silver glow at a local gas station that were hanging in the shelf for 15 years. They are still out there.... I also think there is an actual smoke color (a darker trash can finish) too, because I used to have one but sold it. I'm looking forward to trying these on Lake Huron.

Yeah, thanks! I wasn't sure if all you guys fishing Ontario were aware of how effective these are for Lakers.

Take a look at the Gambler Rigs with Hammerhead cowbells for sale on this website.  That combo will get you all the lakers you want and more.  Derby proven!

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/56147-custom-spin-n-glow-rigs/

Edited by pvelyk

Take a look at the Gambler Rigs with Hammerhead cowbells for sale on this website.  That combo will get you all the lakers you want and more.  Derby proven!

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/56147-custom-spin-n-glow-rigs/

Funny you should mention Gambler Rigs. A fellow crew member, TYEE II on our tournament team, picked one of those up. We used the underwater camera to test the action. Those things look effective for sure. Cant wait for him to hook up with a giant and have it on the GoPro.  You guys should see the housings he makes to put the GoPro down on the downrigger. PHENOMENAL tracking and perfect to pair up with the Gambler Rig Cowbells in depths under 180 FOW 

Funny you should mention Gambler Rigs. A fellow crew member, TYEE II on our tournament team, picked one of those up. We used the underwater camera to test the action. Those things look effective for sure. Cant wait for him to hook up with a giant and have it on the GoPro. You guys should see the housings he makes to put the GoPro down on the downrigger. PHENOMENAL tracking and perfect to pair up with the Gambler Rig Cowbells in depths under 180 FOW

Gambler rigs always catch a big one for us

post-144739-0-37330900-1464308824_thumb.jpg

post-144739-0-97087100-1464308843_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...