2016 Healing Waters Salmon Slam

Do u have the contact info for veterans to call to get signed up to fish

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi Andrew, if you know a wounded or disabled Veteran that would like to participate, please send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you the contact information for our Project Healing Waters rep to see if there are any spots available still.

As we near our goal of 40 boats this year, I'll try to convince those contemplating participating by thanking some of this year's sponsors for their generous donations of prizes.

A huge thank you to our corporate sponsors that have rejoined this year:

868887c1ec4a314a8e08c9e126e680d2.jpg

fe5c3e50c58279dd03511a22b1f9ea7d.jpg

94286eec65a3f11baa913d40146b429b.jpg

Edited by Ruff Rider

Nick Predator Will be fishing the big fish Friday event this year again I will check with magician to see if you want to get in again also

Sounds good!  I'll add you to the list, thanks for participating again this year!

Nick, sorry but I must reluctantly withdraw from the Salmon Slam. Someone can have my spot and my seasonal slip at Arneys will be open for that day if someone wants to use it.  

I am taking the boat to Key Largo from  July 23 to Aug. 2 for lobster season and some fishing so It turns out I won't be around.

Nick, sorry but I must reluctantly withdraw from the Salmon Slam. Someone can have my spot and my seasonal slip at Arneys will be open for that day if someone wants to use it.

I am taking the boat to Key Largo from July 23 to Aug. 2 for lobster season and some fishing so It turns out I won't be around.

I'll rent your slip for the weekend if you don't mind. Sean

Consider it yours Sean. It's actually open from the Monday after the Pro am to early Aug. If anyone wants a slip for a few days or more while I'm gone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Consider it yours Sean. It's actually open from the Monday after the Pro am to early Aug. If anyone wants a slip for a few days or more while I'm gone.

Cool thanks I'll pm you for details. Probably be Thursday to Saturday night

Cool thanks I'll pm you for details. Probably be Thursday to Saturday night

We are still working on getting pricing for more formal vented Columbia fishing shirts, but we have t-shirt pricing.  If anyone would like a cotton t-shirt with the Salmon Slam logo on the back and S/S on the front, please let me know.

We have mostly chartreuse, but also a few bright blue, red, light blue, white, and orange.  We also have a couple of pink and a few sleeveless blue. 

The cotton t-shirts are $10.  If you would like t-shirts, please let me know what size and how many.  I will need your order by July 4th.

b88e9cad55e4439d8b0d543fb34e1a76.jpg
7ca4f791cbf4eb087f09d4ed6b1ba00f.jpg

Edited by Ruff Rider

I am excited to announce that the LOC has joined this year's Salmon Slam and will be sponsoring the Veterans that are fishing this year's single day tournament.  This means that all boats registered for the LOC (everyone aboard other than the Veteran is registered as well) will still be qualified for the summer LOC!

For any boats in the Salmon Slam that aren't in the summer LOC yet, here's a good reason to join!

Visit http://www.loc.org to join!

I am excited to announce that the LOC has joined this year's Salmon Slam and will be sponsoring the Veterans that are fishing this year's single day tournament.  This means that all boats registered for the LOC (everyone aboard other than the Veteran is registered as well) will still be qualified for the summer LOC!

For any boats in the Salmon Slam that aren't in the summer LOC yet, here's a good reason to join!

Visit http://www.loc.org to join!

We are excited to be a part of it! My dad is a veteran so he is thrilled to be able to help in this way.  I always enjoyed this pic of him during his years in the service...so young and rockin' that awesome 'stache!  I am sure he will be thrilled with me for sharing...that's the price you pay when working with family!  :)

post-160838-0-54520900-1467400629_thumb.jpg