Marine flooring; CCA TREATED WOOD VS ACQ TREATED WOOD

Ok guys l am redoing the floor in my aluminum boat. I bought a bunch of CCA treated wood for the flooring. The floor has already been cut, besides this CCA wood cost me a good buck. I no not to use ACQ TREATED WOOD. Is it ok to use the CCA PLYWOOD for the flooring, l'm also going to coat the bottom of the wood in the west expos system. Thanks

I know this is not recommended but I used regular Home Depot treated 1 X 6 1 inch thick planks ship lapped and covered any aluminum with double layer gorilla tape, installed with stainless steel screws. Certainly an uncommon process but since I am a genuine geezer I'm sure the floor floor will outlive me, and probably the next owner. This should generate a few responses.

Ok guys l am redoing the floor in my aluminum boat. I bought a bunch of CCA treated wood for the flooring. The floor has already been cut, besides this CCA wood cost me a good buck. I no not to use ACQ TREATED WOOD. Is it ok to use the CCA PLYWOOD for the flooring, l'm also going to coat the bottom of the wood in the west expos system. Thanks

Why are you coating only the bottom? If you're coating it you might as well encapsulate the whole thing.