bait shop

bluewater1861

Slimy H ......I sure miss hollow grinder. It was on stutson for many years. Had great bait and was close to all the ponds and russell station..... Did you fish today   ?   I bet the weekend worriers ruled........   >< ) ) ) * <   

The corner store does not sell bait anymore. The other options are Mitchell's on lake ave. and S&R, which is in my opinion the better of two. He had great tackle at great prices. Oh and he had a huge selection of stick baits. Challenger and bay rats.

Hollow Grinder was a nice shop, my father took me there a few times in my younger days...remember the candy dish at the register and very friendly people behind the counter...

Usually am not out on weekends, to let the warrior have at it...was joy-riding this morning and drove by the ponds about 8:30 and the crowd was exactly like it usually is for a Sunday with good weather...not sure you could fit another car either place...hopefully the fish were biting for everyone...

Would've tried if I didnt sleep in and wake up at 5:30...

Edited by Slimy Hooks

Imagine it would've been a little difficult to pin-point me driving by at 35 mph while you were fishing, lol...was a lot of people and back in the day driving by every other person would have a fish dangling in the air when the bite was on...were a few guys in the northeast corner on cranberry and sometimes that area produces rather well, no clue how it was over there...

Better days ahead hopefully and you caught more fish then me today!!! Don't mind the three periods used after every sentence, life-long habit...like in school when being taught to double space in-between sentences while typing, my preference is for three periods...Great fishing to you!!!