anyone know of custom blade making for worm harness

Depends on what you mean by "custom blades". Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops sell a wide variety of spinner blades that you can make your own spinners from. I bought a bunch of different varieties and sizes from Cabela's a few years ago. If you mean you have some special idea for a blade style that nobody makes I think you'll have a hard time- manufacturers are set up to make thousands of an item at a time, and I don't think you'll want that many unless you're starting your own tackle company.

If its just flat or slightly curved, I imagine you could get a local custom machine shop to CNC one based on scanning in the one you have and pounding it on curved surface, unless you've got crazy dimples on such on it that would be hard to reproduce without a mold or die/stamp. you'd probably also then have to get it plated silver/gold or whatever color. Just try calling around.

That said, I'm sure it would end up being your most expensive lure (maybe $50? the labor is the killer); unless you have friends in the biz that could do it as a favor, then it probably would just cost you a couple of sasparillas later that evening. 8)

I was just at cabelas on sat and they have nothing like the blade i have.I have looked on about 500 web sites for something like it but cant find one.the blade was a custom made one of a kind blade but the supply is running down and the guy that made it is no longer around.it is a half silver and half gold pattern with diamond cut on the front.if any one has something like this please respond thanks

Dont do it man! if you post a pic here some one will bootleg it and then it will be banned from all fishing tournements. You might try calling SUTTON spoon mfg. in Naples N.Y. to find out who makes there dies or NK spoon mfg for same info. i had a whole bag of blades somewhere in the cellar ,i will see if i can find it to look for the "secret weapon"